Who we are
Our website address is: https://9xxmovies.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Processing of personal data
4. “The site”, in its capacity as controller of personal data, processes personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate level of security, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, while applying suitable technical and / or organisational measures in compliance with the following principles:
(a) lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”)
(b) data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (“appropriateness in the processing of personal data and purpose limitation”)
(c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimisation”)
(d) accurate and kept up to date
(e) limitation of the storage for periods not longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (“storage limitation”)
(e) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
5. “The site”, processes personal data only if and to the extent at least one of the conditions listed below shall apply:
(a) processing is required for the performance of an agreement with the “The site”, under which the data subject is party or to undertake steps at the request of the data subject prior to the signing of an agreement with “the site”
(b) processing is required for compliance with a legal obligation which applies to the “The site”, in its capacity as controller of personal data.
(c) the data subject has given consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. In the cases when personal data are processed solely on the grounds of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Withdrawal of the consent of the data subject is not applicable in the cases when the processing of the data is based on the provisions of items “a” and “b” above.
6. “The site”, , in its capacity as controller, does not process personal data which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data solely for the purpose of identification of the natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sex orientation of the natural person unless the data subject have given an explicit consent for the processing of such data for one or more specific purposes.
Rights of the data subjects (customers – natural persons whom the data relates to)
7. Right to information (in relation to the processing of the data subject’s personal data by the “The site”, – the natural persons that are data subjects have the right to receive information* as to the “The site”, as personal data controller, as well as the processing of their personal data.
8. Right of access to own personal data – the data subjects have the right to receive from the “The site”, confirmation as to whether personal data related to them are processed and if so, to be given access to the data and the following information: purpose of the processing; respective personal data categories; personal data recipients or categories of recipients, if any; the intention of the controller to transmit personal data to a third party (where applicable); personal data storage period; existence of the right to correct personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing of personal data; existence of automated decision making, including profiling (if any); information as to all rights that the data subject has; the right to file a complaint with the supervision authority.
9. Right to rectification of personal data (if data is not accurate) – the data subject has the right to request the Www.sleazyneasy.com/ to rectify, without undue delay, any incorrect data pertaining to the data subject.
10. Right to erasure of personal data (right “to be forgotten”) – the data subject may request from the “The site”, to erase personal data, if any of the conditions listed below exist:
- Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes they have been collected for or processed otherwise;
- The data subject withdraws his / her consent, which data processing is solely based on, and no other legal grounds for the processing exist (processing due to regulatory obligation of the Www.sleazyneasy.com/, an agreement signed with the “The site”,
- The data subject objects against the processing and no legal grounds for the processing exist that prevail;
- The personal data were processed unlawfully;
- The personal data should be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under the European Union law or the laws of the Republic of France, which apply to the “The site”, in its capacity as personal data controller;
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offering of information society services to children and consent was given by the holder of parental responsibilities for the child.
11. Right to limitation of processing by “The site”, or by the personal data processor – specific conditions are required to be in place for that right to be exercised, namely:
- Accuracy / up to date nature of the data is disputed by the data subject. In this case the limitation of the processing is over a period of time allowing the “The site”, to check the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but the data subjects do not wish their personal data to be erased, but rather require limitation of their use;
- “The site”, no longer needs such personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject requires them for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- The data subject has objected to the processing while awaiting a check to be performed whether the “The site” legal grounds prevail over the interests of the data subject.
12. Right to transferability (data portability) of the personal data between the various controllers – the data subjects have the right to receive personal data pertaining to them, which they have provided to the “The site”, in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and have the right to transfer such data to another controller without hindrance by the “The site”, , to which personal data has been provided, when processing is based on consent or contractual obligation and the processing is automated. When exercising the right to transferability the data subject has the right to receive also direct transfer of the personal data from the “The site”, to another controller, where technically feasible.
13. Right to object against the processing of their personal data – data subjects have the right to object before the “The site”, against the processing of their personal data, whereby the “The site”, shall cease such processing, unless “The site”, is able to prove that compelling legitimate grounds for the processing exist that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims. In case of objection against the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes the “The site”, shall cease such processing forthwith.
14. The data subject also has the right not to be subject to decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which ensues legal consequences for the data subject or significantly affects the data subject otherwise.
15. Right to defence through judicial or administrative procedure if the data subject’s rights have been breached – if the data subjects decide that their right to personal data protection and privacy has been violated, they may file a complaint with the relevant supervision authority – or to file a claim with the court to defend their rights.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.